Monday, August 10, 2009

Jane's 3B Fitness BOOT CAMP launches!




Hi Everyone!

This morning the clouds had rolled away and the sun showed itself through the beautiful morning mists still clinging to the fields and pastures of Red Hook. And at 6:30 am this morning, we celebrated the launch of my new Boot Camp series. This is the Boot Camp for real people! 

Temperature was about 67 degrees with some humidity, but skies were clear and we had a great session. The Elks club, where we are running the new sessions, is the perfect venue. We work out on a beautiful wide lawn a hundred feet from Route 9, and we have the option of moving under a very large open sheltered area if a sprinkle passes through at any time. While we intend to give you a great workout, your comfort and safety is a main concern! We provide an upbeat, friendly atmosphere with zero intimidation! And we have extra towels and plenty of fluids if you forget yours!

You can join our group at any point, throughout the schedule. We keep the group small so no one gets lost in the shuffle. You proceed at your own pace, and I am constantly monitoring everyone's progress. For a mere $15 per session, I think it's the best fitness value around right now! I also offer a discount for signing up for multiple sessions.

Sessions will continue for now beginning at 6:30 am on Monday and Friday mornings. The boot camp runs for about 60 minutes, rain or shine. What a great way to start the day! For more information, e-mail me at janefit@hvc.rr.com or call me directly at 845.242.1251. I'd love to chat and find out how I can be of service to you. For my personal at-home training programs, please visit my new website at www.3befit.com 

Remember,  Be Fit, Be Healthy and Be Happy! 

Have a great day!

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment